7 Months Post-Op!!!

It is unbelievable to me that 7 months have gone by already and that the person you see in the picture above is ME!  I have lost 90 lbs. so far and I still want to lose at least another 40 to 45 pounds more.
I continue to eat small amounts of food 5 to 6 times a day.  I still drink my protein shakes at least once a day.  Sometimes as my morning snack, but mostly as my bedtime snack.  I haven't incorporated many new foods to my diet yet, but now that I am almost a year out I plan to start trying new things.
I have to say that I have been drinking socially and it so far has had no ill effects.  I do try not to over do it.  I have stuck to drinking flavored rum with fruit juice, which seems to work well for me.  (Drinking is not something I plan to do everyday or very often.)
I plan to start exercising again with the additional motivation from my husband! :)
Here is a before and right now picture to show you just how much you can change in 7 months!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...