Happy Valentine's Day :)

Well I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day with their sweetheart.  I had a wonderful time with my hubby last night.  We went out for dinner (which I hadn't done since my surgery 2 months ago).  I, of course, ended up bringing almost my entire dinner home :)  We went to Red Lobster and I was only able to eat 1 shrimp, 1 scallop and maybe half of the small lobster tail I was served.  I tried the mashed potatoes, but that was all.  This was the first time I had gone and not finished EVERYTHING in my plate!  I'm so thankful for my surgery, it has really been a godsend.  I love that I now know how to control my portions.
I'm super happy that I continue to lose, although maybe not as quickly as I had hoped.  I know that, in part that is a good thing because I'm giving my body time to catch up with my metabolism and this way I can avoid some of the dreaded hanging skin!  But I still wish that the pounds would come off quicker.
I plan to post some 2 month post-op pics very soon.

My hubby & I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...