Almost Halfway There!

WOW!!!!  I can't believe that I'm almost halfway to my goal weight and it's only been 4 months since I had my surgery.  I never would have thought that I could come so far in such a small amount of time.  I went shopping for clothes this past week to pick up a few things because most of my old stuff are just way TOO BIG!  I was looking for a new bathing suit because all my old ones weren't working for me anymore and I started out trying a size 24, then a 22, then 20 and finally the 18 was the one that fit me!  I just couldn't believe it.  I can't remember the last time I fit into a size 18.  I use to wear a size 30/32 top and 26/28 bottom.  Can you believe it?!  In 4 months I've dropped 6 sizes!  I sometimes look at myself and pictures I have from before surgery and I still can't believe that I'm that same person.
I'm sooooo excited for summer this year and to hopefully have to go and buy yet another bathing suit for my B-day.  :)

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend with the loved ones.

Now here are a few pictures I took this weekend with the family on our boat.

My hubby & I
Me & my 10 year old son

Me & my 9 year old son

Me & my 6 year old son
Me with my 3 year old son

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...