Just Desserts!!!

Lately I've been having the urge to make some WLS friendly desserts.  Since I don't want to feel like I'm neglecting myself all the foodie pleasures I once over-indulged in.  So I think it's time for me to start coming up with some sugar-free tasty treats. 
I recently purchased an ice cream maker that I have been experimenting with, but unfortunately I still haven't come across any results that I have been completely satisfied with.  I also got this cotton candy maker, which is GREAT!  I have been able to make sugar-free cotton candy!!! How awesome is that?  I bought a container of Crystal Light Sugar-free candies, which I crush up and turn into cotton candy.
Anyhow, expect to see some tasty treats coming in the very near future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...