I've Fallen In Love!

I've fallen in love with "Milk".  OMG... I was never really big on drinking milk, but the other day I picked up a carton of Hood Calorie Countdown Chocolate drink.  It is absolutely DELICIOUS!  The best part of it is that it's packed with protein.  A cup of this chocolatey goodness has 8g of protein, 3g sugar, 4g net carbs and 90 calories.  I had been drinking plain Lactaid, but I am definitely going to start buying the Hood Calorie Countdown 2%.

To up the protein even more when I drink this concoction of goodness I blend it with 1/2 cup to 1 cup of ice, 1 tbsp. SF Chocolate syrup and 1 scoop GNC unflavored protein powder.  Sweeten to taste with Splenda or whatever sugar substitute you use.  It is sooooo good.  I'm actually drinking this yummy chocolate shake as I type.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...